Potomac Valley Orthopaedic Associates has the most talented and knowledgeable doctors available to meet every orthopaedic need you may have. Our specialists are available now through our HIPAA-compliant, video technology. Our mobile and web applications allow you to connect virtually with a doctor from the comfort of your own home or office. You can choose the location and type of specialty you need and then select the doctor you wish to see.
Our mobile app allows you to:
- See a doctor live using our HIPAA-compliant video technology
- Communicate your chief complaint, symptoms and other
important information to your doctor
- Communicate with your doctor through secure, HIPAA-compliant
- Share photos of your injury or medical concern with your doctor
- See your doctor for post-op visits which will save you time and is
- Use our app as a hurt line - if you are injured (dial 911 if it is an
emergency), help is at your fingertips through your smartphone,
tablet or computer
- Receive valuable Push Notifications which will help you avoid injury,
keep abreast of the latest training techniques and rehab programs
Potomac Valley Orthopaedic Associates is staying on the leading edge of medicine by offering improved access and convenience to our patients. As the top group of Orthopaedic Surgeons in the region, we provide the highest standard of care and now we are providing the easiest and most efficient access to that care.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Potomac Valley Orthopaedic Associates is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
Potomac Valley Orthopaedic Associates (version 2.6.2) has a file size of 57.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.